Wednesday 13 May 2015

Video Game Reflection Questions

Technical

The project included the main game which was the Flappy bird game. I just replaced the pipes with pollution related items such as garbage cans and the pipes used in factories. I also changed the bird into a plastic bag which in my opinion relates to my theme.

Idea
My idea for my video game was pollution. Pollution is a world issue, people just think of getting rid of the waste, they don't think of where the waste is going. My idea was to make my background as a city with a lot of pollution and change the pipes into pollution related items.

Influences
 No particular artist influenced me for my idea although, seeing other countries and traveling the world influenced me into getting more involved with this situation.

Motivation

What really motivated me was all the class time we got for this assignment and the help i got from peers and the teacher. It really helped me understand more about the program which made me want to fulfill the requirements that i needed and wanted.

Critical Assignment
The elements that i thought i did well on were, having a clear theme that is easy to understand also making my items relate to my theme. What really surprised me was how i got everything to work with only breaking the game once.

No comments:

Post a Comment