Friday 1 May 2015

Toy Hack Reflection

a. If i were to box my toy and try to sell it, my purpose would be to give aware that people are harming animals just for money. Hence why there are different parts of the animal attached to a human doll to represent animals being destroyed by humans and the toy is dressed up with a tie representing money.

b. What i liked most about my doll would have to be the way i transition my animals. I also liked the way i captured my purpose in a abstract way. I tried to really make my toy with random animal parts to represent different animals being hurt.

c.What i liked least about my toy is how it doesn't move. If it moved it would capture the fact that animals have voices too and they also have rights towards everything, especially about dying.

d. I would try and make my toy move to make it more interesting. I would also try and make my toy speak to represent the hurt feelings animals have to go through. I would make my toy more detailed also to make it look like legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment